Pittsburgh Criminal Attorney Andrew O. Stiffler is a 2013 graduate of Duquesne University School of Law, where he graduated in the top 25% of his class, and was awarded the Leo J. Loughren Endowed Scholarship. While in law school, Attorney Stiffler was a member of the Appellate Moot Court Board as well as the Louis L. Manderino Honor Society. In both 2011 and 2012, he represented the University in the American Bar Association Arbitration Competition. During the Spring of 2011, Pittsburgh Criminal Attorney Andrew O. Stiffler was awarded the Excellence in Legal Writing Award, an accolade given to the student with the Best Appellate Brief in their respective Legal Writing Class. Prior to law school, Attorney Stiffler earned a Bachelor of Arts in Communication from Villanova University, where he was a member of the Varsity Baseball team, Dean’s List, and Communication Honors Society.
Attorney Stiffler, a Bedford, PA native, prides himself on being a young and energetic practitioner. He has handled numerous cases, both in the Minor Judiciary and the Court of Common Pleas, and has served as an Arbitrator in the 5th Judicial District. Over twenty attorneys, across Western Pennsylvania, have trusted Attorney Stiffler to cover hearings when scheduling conflicts arise.
Pittsburgh Criminal Attorney Andrew O. Stiffler’s practice ranges from traffic citations and DUI to Felony Drug Offenses. Attorney Stiffler has worked on numerous cases throughout Western Pennsylvania, including Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Bedford, Blair, Butler, Cambria, Centre, Clarion, Crawford, Cumberland, Elk, Erie, Greene, Huntingdon, Indiana, Jefferson, Lawrence, Mercer, Somerset, Washington, and Westmoreland County.
Attorney Stiffler currently lives and works in downtown Pittsburgh. He is active in the community, and serves on the Board of Directors for Allegheny Valley Baseball, a non-profit organization. He is also a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, Allegheny County Bar Association, Duquesne Law Alumni Association, and the Pennsylvania Association for Criminal Defense Lawyers.
In 2017, Attorney Stiffler was awarded with the AVVO Client’s Choice Award, as well as the “10 Best” Attorney Nomination for Client Service by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys.
Duquesne University School of Law (2013)
Villanova University (2009)
- Bachelors of Arts (BA) – Communication
- Communication Honors Society
- Dean’s List
- Big East Academic All-Star: Baseball
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of the State of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association – Member (2013-Present)
- Duquesne Law Alumni Association – Member (2013-Present)
- Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers – Member (2016-Present)
Awards & Accreditations:
- Louis L. Manderino Honor Society
- Excellence in Legal Writing Award
- AVVO Clients’ Choice
- Pittsburgh’s Finest 2017, City Paper – DUI & Criminal Defense
- “10 Best” Attorney Nomination for Client Service, American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
Contact Info – Andrew O. Stiffler
Phone – 412-330-1000
Email – email@example.com